Corporate Venture Building
About the job – Program Analyst
What FireOneOne Will Offer
The job offers an opportunity to gain an understanding of early-stage VC/CVC operations and knowledge of different industries by working closely with founders, as well as to gain first-hand experience with how to assess business models, start-up teams, and market opportunities.
Once Here You Will
- Assist with planning and managing operations for our programs using Fire One One’s playbook and best practices
- Work closely with the CEO and Venture Building team to develop content for the program
- Capture, analyze, and present data to assess business models, start-up teams, and market opportunities.
- Other administrative tasks to be specified that are associated with the varied nature of this role
- Opportunity be a part of company formation from day one, startup growth, and VC/CVC investing
- Immersion in tech ecosystems
- Professional development opportunities working directly with former strategy consultants exited startup founders and leaders in their field
Experience & Mindset
- Good understanding of Venture Capital & Financial Services
- You have hands-on experience in Design Thinking and innovation frameworks.
- Independent and proactive with a can-do attitude
- Comfortable with quick changes, tight deadlines, and ambiguity
- Excellent communications skills in both Thai & English
- Capable of multitasking and able to prioritize workflow and manage multiple projects with minimal to the moderate direction
- Minimum 1-2 years’ work experience in strategy consulting, startups, venture capital or equivalent experience
Application Requirements & Instructions
- Submit your resume, portfolio, and cover letter via the link below. You should get an update or response within max a week
- 1st interview via Zoom meeting (+- 45 minutes)
- 2nd interview with CEO (+-60 min)
- Exercise interview (+-120 min) – a small exercise will be assigned.