Experience Designer Lead
About the job – Experience Designer Lead
FireOneOne is in search of an Experience Design Lead, who will integrate experience designs into several kinds of innovation; products, services, businesses, tackle all aspects of the design process, and moreover to consistently grow the capability and push the edges across disciplines.
What FireOneOne Will Offer
- Get to work on with leading organizations and their leading team to transform their business towards the digital economy.
- Stay on the cutting edge of the rapidly changing world and design how the business should contend through 3 balanced perspectives; design, business, and technology
- Get to work with people who come from diverse backgrounds (like experience designer, business development, creative technologists, and data systematic designer)
- Get to build up the’T-shaped knowledge model’ to expand more diverse base knowledge into business and technology fields while having a design specialization.
Once Here You Will
- Perform user studies with multiple methods to get foresight, insights, and hindsight
- Capture and analyze requirements, objectives, and constraints from the perspectives of the users then define the problem statement
- Define the solution approach based on experience design principles
- Demonstrate the solutions via information architecture, wireframes, and experience design frameworks
- Develop the experience design direction across different touchpoints for a diversity of industries, scale, and mediums.
- Collaborate and communicate across disciplines to all stakeholders
Experience & Mindset
- You are hardcore about experiential design projects across physical and digital products.
- You have 4+ years of working experience in designing digital products, services, and experience from ideation to implementation
- You are well-rounded, fast-thinking, nimble, adaptable and thrive in a fast-moving environment – always open to new ideas
- You are keen on exploring unfamiliar areas where are not on your specialization.
- You are good and enjoy working as a team; be collaborative, positive, and always give constructive feedback.
- You’re a logical systems thinker; you can make sense of complex information, user interaction flows, and system architecture. You also have a point of view on what good interaction design is about.
- You have a sensitive sense of human behaviour and strong empathy skills.
- You have a strong aesthetic sense of the visual of design outcomes.
- You have a strong and wide range of design methodology with an ability to adapt and apply, or even design a new one, to achieve the project goal.
- You are fluent in fundamental Experience design skills:
- Ability to convey concepts through customer journey and experience map
- Ability to get insights with strong research and analysis skills; in-dept interview, survey, observation, desk research. The ability to create new methods on your own is a plus.
- Fluent in visual design tools, such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Presentation and storytelling tools such as Keynote
You can clearly articulate the process, approach, and impact of your design in verbal and visual presentation. You are comfortable with communicating in both Thai and English.
Application Requirements & Instructions
If you identify with our values and would love to contribute to our studio,
- Submit your resume, portfolio and cover letter via the link below. You should get an update or response within max a week
- 1st interview via Zoom meeting (+- 45 minutes)
- 2nd interview with CEO (+-60 min)
- Exercise interview (+-120 min) – a small exercise will be assigned.